Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hello friends! I'm happy to report that my knitting bag becoming more and more organized... I'm working hard on finishing a few projects; please tell me there are other knitters out there who dislike assembling knit projects as much as I do. I think I could just knit and be happy never putting anything together; it's those around me I worry about!
I've turned an unfortunate knitting needle accident into a functional stake for one of my weaker plants...
A few more random projects from the last couple of years... This shawl is knit in mohair with a dropped stitch pattern. It's very comfy!
My felted laptop bag. No pattern, just knit in straight stocking stitch and felted. The handles are "cut" and whip stitched to make them prettier.
I have finally received the "Interweave Knits" 25 Favorite Socks pattern book and I'm excited to start my winter knitting. I'll spend the next few weeks finishing up any Summer projects (I promise) and putting away any Summer yarns (well, maybe not) before I start (yeah, right).
Well, fellow knitters and non-knitters, have a great Indian Summer; See y'all in September!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering when you were going to start my Detroit Red Wings sweater was going to be ready. Winter is slowly on its way... Your Husband