Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends! Well, at least to the 2 or 3 who actually read my blog... It's been a great holiday so far (I still have 4 days before I have to go back to work). I haven't even checked my blackberry for messages! I don't even know where my blackberry is right now! Love it!
So, aside from wrapping, baking, card writing, organizing, cleaning, shoveling, eating, drinking, and visiting, I've been knitting too. I'm almost finished Brad's "Cobblestone" sweater! It's been a fairly easy ride so far; I'm thinking of knitting another one! Maybe a smaller version for myself with a softer yarn?
Here's a picture of my progress... I'm almost through the short rows and ready to begin the decrease rows. Oh, and the cute little lamb is my new tape measure!! Love it!
Brad asked me to knit him some "not too long, not too girly, socks to wear around the house" last week. This is what I came up with.
Happy New Year! Best wishes to all for 2008! xo
The pattern is adapted from Ann Budd's "Cowgirl Slipper Socks", but don't tell Brad... he might not wear them anymore if he knows they're cowgirl socks!
The pattern is adap

3 comments:

cpm said...

Merry Christmas to you too my most talented friend!

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see a picture of it on him!

nicole said...

Whoops, missed this entry for one reason or another. Merry belated Christmas to you too! Did you finish the Cobblestone?