Friday, November 12, 2010

welcome back!

That's a "welcome back" to myself on behalf of myself, welcoming myself back to blogging! I've not posted in ages things have changed beaucoup! firsties, i'm not married anymore, secondsies, i don't cook for a living anymore and thirdsies,... well.... let's leave some things for another time! I've mostly decided to get back to it so that I can continue documenting and recording craft and cooking projects. Since i've not been cooking for pay, i've been able to turn into a hobby again and attempt some of the culinary challenges of my youth in the comfort of my own home, with nobody standing over my shoulder, judging my every slice and my every stir... have lots of pictures from the last year but mostly will be sticking to knitting and cooking projects. Unfortunately, i can't use the ipad to upload pictures so a bientot until i get around to using the actual computer to do any blogging!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Yay! Welcome back!!!

Looking forward to see what you got cooking, both on the needles and in the kitchen.

:)