Monday, October 8, 2007

Well, it's getting colder (although only slightly...) and I've been thinking about knitting things that are warm! Maybe a sweater for Brad, definately a doggie sweater for Stella, and probably lots and lots of socks!
I like all the patterns and wanted to try them all at once; I decided to knit 1 pair using two different but similar patterns; one for the left and one for the right! The first one is "Embossed Leaves" and the second is "Flame Wave". I'm knitting both with very old Swedish sock yarn, a lot I found at a yard sale a couple of years ago and never really found use for until now!
I have other new projects started (and no more finished yet), pictures to follow soon! Thanks for looking and Happy Knitting (or whichever craft you happen to be into)!

No comments: