Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! In this spirit, here's a couple of photos of my finished Wine and Roses mitts.
They're for my friend and co-worker, Natalie, who's been very patient in waiting for them; and now they're finally ready! I used Patton's Kroy Sock in Gentry Grey.
Now I'm working on Norah Gaughan's Tilted Duster from Interweave Knits Fall 2007. I believe that the backissue is sold out but the pattern is for sale on the Interweave website. I'm using Brigg's & Little 2-ply Regal wool in Midnight Blue. It's not very soft but super durable and softens with wear. I also have some Cobblestone pictures to post soon; as soon as Brad agrees to pose for a couple of pictures...
Well, Brad and I are off for a Sunday matinee... of course I'll be bringing some knitting!!
A bientot!!