Sunday, December 4, 2011

more s&p

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? Yessir, yessir, three bags full!  One for my master, one for my dame, one for the little girl who lives down the lane...

These cute S&P shakers were a recent gift to myself; I couldn't resist!  Besides, they also fit nicely into my sheep collection.  Yup!  got one of those too!  Don't worry though, I'll go through each of those when I'm done showing you all of my S&P's!  (insert silly grin here)

So, I know I've already started Paul's sweater and then I added the glove n' cuff project....  but I just realized that I don't have a decent winter hat.  Well, not one that will adequately match my new winter jacket, so, I had to start that too...  So the new order of things goes: hat, gloves n' cuffs, paul's sweater.  Of course none of these new projects will help me finish any of the 50 or so other projects I haven't yet. 
And, tomorrow is my first day back to work since we lost Maisy, so although I'm quite anxious, Paul and I are both looking forward and ahead with hope :)
We thank you all for the love and support! xox
Paul at the park... 

1 comment:

nicole said...

Kelly! Good to hear from you! For some reason, you fell off my blog reader, but I didn't notice (I thought you were just on a blog "break") So I'm glad that I can catch up with my knitting cuz.

I was out with Renée this past weekend, and she told me about your loss. I am SOOO sorry. I had no idea. You and Paul are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the return to work wasn't too difficult.

You asked about Gris Handknits. It's a little line of accessories that I designed for a store in Toronto. Yes, I am being paid to knit! Mind you, there is NO way I can quit my day job. Still, it's fun for extra yarn-fun-money.

Anyway, let's not be strangers. I would love to have your address, as well as your mom's and your dad's. Could you email me at ndupuis@mus-nature.ca?

Thanks and BIG hugs to you.