Saturday, December 3, 2011

salt & pepper

About, oh, I don't even remember when, I began collecting salt & pepper shakers.  Some of them were gift, and some were gifts to myself, none of them being very expensive (except for one pair and I'll get to that one another day...) 
This particular pair is special because it was given to me by Paul, the day after we lost Maisy.  He bought these little guys at "Passages" in Moncton and they're just so sweet...


I've also been working on a Christmas gift project using inexpensive micro gloves and all of those yarn scraps I have.  I hate to call them scraps because they're all so beautiful and special to me also.  Many of the yarns I'm using in this project are small balls or skeins I've purchased only one of because they were either one of a kind or very expensive!
Here's a picture of some of my stash....

And here are a couple of project pictures....



Stay tuned for more s&p pictures soon!! xox


No comments: